Martial Arts & Fitness for Women and Men (age 16+)
Besides being a powerful form of self-defense, the exercise you get from martial arts (aerobic / cardio, kickboxing, strength training, flexibility) benefits every part of the body, including how you feel about yourself.
Our adult martial arts classes are separate from children. We are well aware of the needs each age group requires and we provide for those needs in having very flexible schedule.
Many adults come to our classes for various reasons. Some come to increase their physical activity. Others come to learn self-defense skills. A lot of adults have wanted to take martial arts classes most of their lives, but just never got the motivation to start. Whatever your reason is for inquiring about our classes, we’re really glad you are!
Street Smart Self-Defense:
- Take control of your mind, body and emotions.
- Never be a victim, physically or emotionally.
- Learn highly effective and powerful self-defense skills in a fun, friendly environment.
The Mental Advantage:
- In the Business World - the indomitable spirit of the committed martial artist pays huge dividends. Strengthen your focus and perseverance for a huge competitive advantage.
- As a Parent - modeling respect, self-discipline and thoughtful understanding will help your children develop these attributes.
The Physical Benefits:
- By working out with purpose you will get in the best shape of your life. Our program is designed with the latest in exercise physiology and excellent cardiovascular conditioning. You will also experience a tremendous increase in energy and stamina.
- Stretching in each class will allow you to maintain muscle and joint flexibility. When you stretch regularly, you will also reduce general muscle tension. It's a key to pain relief and healing from injury. Stretching and flexibility provides anti-aging benefits, too. We stretch every class.
Check out our flexible and convenient class schedule.
For more information call us at 336-288-8399.